Show Case

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Feeling Confident

Hooray the days are getting longer and I have seen signs of spring flowers peeking out of the ground.  Once again it has been a while but I am back having worked on perfecting my jewellery making skills.  I am finally feeling confident enough to try to sell some jewellery pieces online.  So much so I have started to create a website for that purpose, the details of which are in the side bar.  Here are a couple of samples:-

There is a full write up on these pieces on the website .  Still trying to work out the best way to photograph my jewellery to try and show as much detail as possible so any advice would be appreciated.

I am also actively promoting a fantastic jazz band from Bradford, West Yorkshire so please take a listen to their music and if you like what you hear please become a fan.  They are way too talented to go unnoticed.
My bed is calling so until next time stay safe.


No comments: